Cash Flow Management
Many Businesses Fail Because of Poor Cash Flow Management - Don’t Be One of Them
Cash flow refers to the movement of money flowing into and out of a business. Positive cash flow is when you bring in more money than you spend. It is what every business owner strives for because it enables you to pay your liabilities and invest in your business.
Conversely, if you are spending more money than you are bringing in, this creates negative cash flow. While there will be times when every business experiences temporary periods of negative cash flow, too many months of negative cash flow can - and will - cause a business to fail.
Managing Cash Flow Is the Key to Operating Any Successful Business.
As accounting professionals for small and medium-sized businesses, our expertise lies in helping business owners better manage their cash flow with the goal of increased profitability.
Here’s what we do for you:
- Develop short and long-term cash projections
- Analyze historical cash flows and walk you through how the funds have been utilized for operating, investing and financing activities
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual cash flow statements
- Provide you with tools to accelerate the collection process
- Develop updated billing and payment policies
- Assist with obtaining a line of credit
- Help you obtain the maximum rate of return on surplus cash
Avoid a Cash Crisis, Call Us First.
If your business is suffering because you operate in cash crisis mode more often than not, give us a call today.